Alpha Delta Pi 75th Celebration
Join your Alpha Delta Pi Gamma Lambda sisters as we gather in celebration of our 75th anniversary on URI’s campus! We have planned a weekend of activities featuring a celebratory dinner banquet with programming and special guests Sarah Davis-Candeto, International Vice President, Alpha Delta Pi Sorority, and Jennifer Polley Webb, Executive Director, Alpha Delta Pi Foundation.
Friday, March 31
- 4:45 p.m. Registration Begins – Higgins Welcome Center
- 5-7 p.m. Welcome Cocktail Reception – Higgins Welcome Center
$25 – Includes heavy hors d’oeuvres and one drink ticket; full cash bar available. Casual attire.
Saturday, April 1
- 9:45 a.m. Continental Breakfast and Registration – ADPi Sorority House
Refreshments compliments of Gamma Lambda House Corporation.
- 10 a.m. ADPi Sorority House Tours led by current sisters
- 11 a.m. Campus Tours led by current sisters
Starts at ADPi House; ends at URI Campus Store. This is a walking tour; please let us know in advance if you require assistance.
- 12 p.m. Lunch on Your Own
- 5 p.m. Registration Opens – Memorial Union Ballroom
- 5:30-6 p.m. Celebration Reception – Memorial Union Ballroom
- 6-8 p.m. 75th Celebration Banquet – Memorial Union Ballroom
Collegiate and alumnae members and friends of Gamma Lambda are invited to attend. $60 for reception and banquet; includes hors d’oeuvres and dinner. This is a nonalcoholic event. Soft drinks, juices, and seltzers will be provided. Pin attire requested (business formal or business casual).
- The 1851 Shop, Alpha Delta Pi’s official merchandise vendor, will have a pop-up shop in the Memorial Union featuring apparel, accessories, jewelry, and more for you to stock up on new ADPi goods!
Sunday, April 2
We invite you to join us for our Farewell Breakfast at Hampton Inn, 20 Hotel Drive, South Kingstown.
Register by: Wednesday, March 22, 2023
Cancellations received by Wednesday, March 22, 2023 will be honored with a full refund. No refunds will be issued after that date.
URI Foundation & Alumni Engagement welcomes individuals with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you need accommodations or have questions about access to the event, please call 401.874.2242 at least five business days in advance. For TTY assistance, please call the R.I. Relay Service at 711.