URI Alumni Association | Liberty Mutual Alumni Cup
Scholarship Golf Tournament
Monday, June 8, 2015
Our annual fund-raising tournament returns to Quidnessett Country Club in North Kingstown. There will be great prizes provided by our presenting sponsor, Liberty Mutual Insurance, a raffle and silent auction, lunch with URI President David M. Dooley, dinner, gift bags for all, and—it goes without saying—a great day of golf for a wonderful cause.
Cost: $175; 10% discount for dues-paying members.
REGISTER HERE! • • • SEE WHO ELSE IS COMING!
Since 1995, the Alumni Golf Tournament has raised more than $202,000 for student scholarships.
To become a sponsor for this year's tournament, please contact Kathy Gianquitti in Alumni Relations at 401.874.4853 or email@example.com
NEW THIS YEAR:
Prize packages provided by our presenting sponsor, Liberty Mutual Insurance, include:
- TaylorMade SLDR Drivers
- Liberty Mutual Leather Duffel Bags
- Sports Vision (SVE) titanium sunglasses
- TaylorMade standing golf bags
- SVE sunglasses
Individual gift bags provided by Liberty Mutual include:
- Computer backpack
- Golf hat
- Ball marker/repair tool
- TaylorMade Burner golf balls
- One-year subscription to Golf Digest
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- 11 a.m. Registration, Lunch, Raffle, and Silent Auction
- Noon Shotgun Start
- Dinner Served immediately following the last hole