In order to use RhodyNet, all URI alumni must create an account. The system was recently upgraded, so even if you've accessed your account in the past, you'll still need to create a new login and password. You can access RhodyNet here. From the home page, click on the Register button at the bottom of the Alumni column to create an account. Please use your preferred email address as your login.
RhodyNet is an online software system licensed to URI for the exclusive use of our students and alumni seeking internships and career opportunities, and employers wishing to hire them.
Students and alumni using RhodyNet benefit from:
- Searchable live database of volunteer, internship, and job postings from local, regional, national and international employers
- Register for Feinstein Experience and URI 101 Civic Engagement
- Searchable database of on-campus interviews
- Searchable database of career events
- Access to additional national databases and information resources
- Management of multiple resumes
- Over 2,000 employer contacts